Hey Class of 2021!
Did you know that you're still responsible for your Chromebook, even during the summer? Check out these tips to make sure that your Chromebook is well taken care of.
- Check out this flyer! Learn about what you can do and can't do with your Chromebook as well as where to go when you need help.
- Watch this video! Make sure your Chromebooks stays in tip-top shape for when the learning continues in the fall.
- Do these recommended activities! Want to learn a new language? Practice your typing? Go on a virtual tour? With your Chromebook... you CAN!
Of course, not everything is perfect. If you ever run into a problem with your Chromebook, the Media Center will be open and happy to help! Their hours for Chromebook Support are:
- Mondays-Fridays, 12pm - 3pm (Excluding holidays)
- Summer Schedule is effective June 25 – August 3rd
Are you leaving CVUHSD?
Make sure you return your Chromebook to the Media Center to avoid being billed $200!