Students use the same industry-leading design principals and 3D Design Software used by companies like Northrop Grumman, Boeing and Walt Disney Imagineering. They explore the worlds of architecture and product design to appreciate the world they live in, experiment with aerodynamics and biomechanics to understand the world they use, they are trained in state of the art manufacturing labs to create the world they want.
This is STEM education and it is at the heart of our school.
The HHSME curricular program follows a proven hands-on, real-world, cutting-edge problem-solving approach to learning.
Throughout HHSME, students:
- explore the worlds of architecture & design to appreciate the world in which they live;
- experiment with aerodynamics and biomechanics to understand the world they use; and
- be trained in state-of-the-art manufacturing labs and use industry-leading software to create the world they want.
We also prepare students as they discover the answers to questions like how things are made and what processes go into creating products by helping them:
- learn and apply the design process through hands-on projects; and
- develop strong proficiency in organizational, teamwork, and communication skills.